Thursday, January 26, 2012

on Being Sick

Guess what everyone?
I hate being sick. 

I think you all would agree! 

I just had my second round with Mr. Cold and it took a long week and a half to fight him off. 
My Justin was attacked too by mean old Mr. Cold. 

Not fun!

Thankfully we are on the mend.
The odd thing though is that I have been sick more in the 5 months we have been married, then when I was living at home with 5 little people who were constantly bringing the latest bug home! 

I have had the stomach bug twice, other tummy related complaints, and a severe cold twice...all in five months! It's crazy! 

The good news is Justin's number of migraines he gets has gone down some since we got married. This makes me very happy! 

I have a few other newly-wed friends that have been repeatedly sick since getting married....is this a newly wed thing???? lol  
My sister says its from "too much kissing" lol 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that you have been sicker than usual...odd! Maybe it is because you haven't been around your family so your immune system can build up an immunity to the bugs? I don't know. Wait til you have children...they share EVERYTHING! LOL!

    ps- Let me know your email address and I will invite you to my blogs! here's my email: piano4praise at gmail dot com. Looking forward to seeing you visit! :)

    ReplyDelete