Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019


My out-of-state brother brought his dogs for Thanksgiving this year. Here you can see Donald hard at work supervising my dad carving the turkey

Gurley also joined in on the food supervising. Gurley and Donald are very well behaved dogs and its always a treat to see them. 

My grandma and my mom enjoying baby Henry

Henry turned 1 a couple weeks before Thanksgiving!

Ready to eat! My brother Jeremiah, sister Katelyn and brother Collin.

I was very thankful that my grandparents were able to join us for lunch. My grandpa isn't as spry as he once was, so its lovely to see him out and about. 

My brother Caleb, brother Jeremiah, sister Katelyn, nephew Collin Jr and brother Matthew

Gurley and Donald waiting for my brother Brandon. They are always by his side. 

Justin and I made peanut butter pie as usual. 

Sarah,Collin and baby bump. Sarah has since had her baby (Dec 2nd) Update on that will be soon.

Dad enjoying his coffee. Or as my brother Collin says it now "cawf-ee" 

Caleb and I. He has of course officially grown taller than me. 
My hair poof makes me look as tall but I'm not.

Jr is ready for dessert y'all. 

I love this pic. Henry looks so cute! I'm sad Brandon lives out-of-state and doesn't get to see the nephews as often. They are great kids.

Katey being a great aunt and entertaining Henry. He is teething now so he needs a little extra loving.

Brandon brought a game called "Pictionary Air" it was pretty fun and got a lot of laughs. Also look at his good boys sleeping. 

Gurley is so cute 

My dad, nephew Henry, brothers Matt and Jeremiah 
and my husband all squeezed onto one couch. 

Collin making Henry giggle. 

Now on to Christmas!!

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment