Monday, December 30, 2019

Jr Turns 4!

On Christmas eve my nephew,Collin Jr, turned 4 years old!
 We celebrated his birthday a few days early.

My mom and Henry 

Lucy is still not too sure about this whole outside world thing. 

My dad with Henry  

Opening presents! 

My aunt and my cousin enjoying Lucy and Henry 

 Grandma M helping Jr read his card

 Justin and I got Jr a Sonic the Hedgehog plushie. Look at his face! ๐Ÿ˜‚

My family coordinated to get Jr Toy Story toys.

Collin preparing the cupcakes 

Happy Birthday Collin Jr! 

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Jr enjoying his birthday cupcakes 

Sarah made some yummy cupcakes! 

Collin and Henry 

Henry and Sarah. Henry was so smiley during the party! 

 Henry kept stealing the spotlight

Opening a couple more presents 

๐Ÿ˜‚ 

He got another Sonic plushie! 

Look at this ham ๐Ÿ˜† 

Maddy and Katie with Lucy


Happy birthday Collin Jr! We love you!!


Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment