Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Meeting Lucy


I finally got to meet my new little niece Lucy yesterday! I had come down with a cold the day before she was born and had to impatiently wait until I was well enough to meet her. 

Lucy arrived in the wee hours of the morning on December 2nd. My brother was up at 1am to shovel the new snow from their driveway after Sarah told him it was time! Sarah had a quick labor and Lucy joined the world around 4:30am!

I am so excited to watch this little lady grow up and get to know her. I can't wait to see what her interests will be, what she likes to do, what her favorite food will be and on and on. 

🌺Welcome to the family Lucy!🌺

Love Aunt Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a lovely "Christmas Present" for your whole family!
    Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas (early),
    Lea

    ReplyDelete