Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

We had a fun Thanksgiving this year! 
My baby sister made us this beautiful chalkboard art. I love her turkey!


My mom made a turkey hat for my nephew's first Thanksgiving! It was a little big on him. 😂


Katelyn being a cool aunt. Collin Levi is definitely spoiled.


Time for food! My family made a lovely meal for us. We had Turkey, biscuits, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, corn, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, cranberry sauce, coleslaw and Stephanie made potato salad. oh and of course gravy. Can't have Thanksgiving dinner without the gravy! 


Matt getting some turkey. My dad cooked a great bird, it was very good! 


Katelyn helping get Collin Levi's plate ready.


Loved seeing everyone gathering around the table. We were just missing my brother Brandon and his girlfriend. They are living in Washington State now and we miss them.


My Dad's post-lunch nap 😂 - to be fair he looks pretty comfy!


Mom and Jeremiah enjoying Baby Henry snuggles. He is a very chill baby and loves cuddles.


Dessert time! We had pies and Ice cream


I made Peanut butter pie as usual. It's heavenly! I've got my own recipe down by now and I enjoy making it.


Caleb enjoying ice cream and pie 


 My grandparents stopped by briefly and I got a photo of Baby Henry with his Great-Grandpa!


Uncle Matthew enjoying the baby. When you are a new baby in a big family someone is always ready to hold you!


Justin playing games with the kids while Caleb enjoys cheese and crackers


It was a lovely day with my family! 



Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment