Sunday, November 18, 2018

Another Nephew to Love!



 Saturday morning at 4:05am my second nephew joined the world! My brother and his wife have named him Henry. 

Henry was one day early and his birth was way less dramatic compared to Collin Levi's.
Big brothers amirite?


Collin Levi meeting his new baby brother. Collin will be turning three next month. 

My parents and my grandmothers. My grandpa wasn't well enough to go visit while Sarah was in the hospital.

 Collin and Sarah with Baby Henry.

 Collin Levi thought the baby was cool and all but the donut needed attention first.

Family photo!! Collin Levi is slightly confused that "Henry" is the baby. He think's Sarah's tummy is "Henry". The baby is "baby" 😂

 I'm not sure what that face is from Collin Levi...

Of course I had to get in on the baby goodness and get some cuddles in. It was so surreal. I remember 8 months ago when we were visiting Collin and Sarah for dinner that Sarah said she was feeling off. I thought to myself "ooooh she is pregnant!" 😂 Turns out my suspicion was true!

I'm so excited to watch this little boy grow up 💓


Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    What an exciting time. I'm firmly convinced that baby snuggles make almost any day better. Enjoy both your nephews - they are blessed to have you in their lives!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete