Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pretty Penny Yarns

 Happy October everyone! If you are anything like me, you start your Christmas shopping early! 
So to help you on your Christmas gift giving search I wanted to shout out my Mom's new Etsy page!

During the past two years my mom started discovering a love of crocheting little baby hats! She had started making hats for the new grandbaby and started learning so many new techniques and patterns.

After making quite a few hats as gifts for baby showers a lot of the church ladies started asking her if they could buy hats from her.

 So my mom decided to take the plunge and start her own Etsy page!

 My mom decided to call it "Pretty Penny Yarns"
 
 

If you are searching for that perfect baby shower or even a Christmas or birthday gift you should check out my mom's page! She makes hats for newborns to children!





You can also check out her Instagram page 
@Pretty_Penny_yarns
link: HERE


**********************************************************************

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment: