Friday, September 15, 2017

Tea With Grandma

My husband's grandmother invited me to a little get-together with some of her friends back in July,

We went to this adorable little tea room for the luncheon!

This little restaurant had one regular menu and a second menu just for their teas!

I chose an egg salad tea sandwich

The decor was absolutely precious and I thoroughly enjoyed admiring the teacups.

I loved looking at all the patterns on the cups and saucers.

I chose an apple cinnamon tea. It was very delicious.

Such happy smiles!

Look how cute my sandwich was!

Everyone who ordered hot tea got a little kettle of the tea ready to pour.

After sandwiches it was time for dessert,

 I picked out this scrumptious red velvet cake with a cream cheese custard filling.

Look how cute all the ladies are sitting around the table just chatting away!

I had a very lovely time with Grandma and her friends. I can't wait to visit this little tea place again. It was so unique and charming. I'd love to take my mom there but she doesn't like tea! (She is really missing out!!)



So are you a tea or coffee person?
OR
A hot chocolate person?? 



Love Rebecca


****************************************************************************

On the evening before Labor Day my husband's grandma experienced a stroke. She was taken to the Emergency room and kept for a few days. She is home now and doing well. Prayers for her continued recovery are greatly appreciated!




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely lunch - I love tea rooms!
    I love all three: coffee, tea and hot cocoa.

    And prayers for your husband's Grandmother. That's more excitement than anyone needs....

    Happy fall!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute place! So fun with all the different China.

    I love coffee! Living in Portland it's practically a requirement. Im really sensitive to caffeine though so I can only handle a cup a day. But tea is good too, especially chai. I love that we're getting back into the warm beverage season. Mmm

    ReplyDelete