Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Celebrating Our 5th Anniversary- Part 1

Due to me being a little sick during our actual anniversary weekend we decided to split up our plans between two weekends. It worked out very nicely!

We had a nice quite morning at home before heading out to a Cracker Barrel for an early lunch. I love Cracker Barrel's home style meals and the atmosphere.

After lunch we went to a Cabela's! This was a surprise from Justin. I had mentioned wanting to go for fun to Cabela's again and he remembered! It's a long drive and I hadn't been since I was a teen. 

Now I'm not into hunting, fishing and so on but I do love the decorations in the store. It's like going to a museum. 

Most of these deer were over 15+ years old since they were displayed. I personally want to know how on earth they dust all these!

There is a large tank with various types of fresh water fish in the store. 

I wanted this pillow! It was super squishy.

I had to take a double look when I saw this above me.

A big old elephant.

In front of the bears.

A type of gazelle. Look at those crazy horns.

The propeller on the plane actually spins

Rhino and Hyena 

Badger!

A moose! I learned that their are moose in my state. I had no idea. 

 Timber Wolf

And we end with a Zebra!

It was a nice quiet afternoon together and I enjoyed it. I will be posting about our second weekend soon!

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun date! We love Cabela's too and we just got a new one about 20 minutes from our house. YAY! I won't tell you how many times we've stopped in already just to look - the number is rather embarrassing. In our defense, we did pick up some fishing supplies while we were there once. :)

    That fish pillow looks super fun.
    Thanks so much for sharing your anniversary with us!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete