Wednesday, April 20, 2016

It's Already April?


I hope everyone is having a lovely April so far! 

For April Fool's Day I changed my profile photo on Facebook to the one above with the photo shopped blue hair. A few people got the joke right away. 

I posted a second photo to keep the joke going and also edited my hair to be blue. That's when I got a few messages asking if it was real. The person I fooled the most though? My own brother who called my mom in a panic asking what was going on with my hair. I got him good!!  

This is the original photo, I had just given Oliver and bath since he is a long-haired cat and sometimes he gets his bathroom business stuck on his rear end. 

All wrapped up in a towel to warm up and dry off a bit. 

He didn't appreciate the bath but he smelled and looked wonderful afterwards!

Collin Levi is getting big! He was not putting on weight and had difficulty nursing for a while so the doctor suggested to Collin and Sarah about putting him on a high calorie formula. My nephew is finally putting on weight and is getting so adorably chunky!

One month difference... and yes I'm wearing the exact same shirt lol

 Justin and his nephew

**********************************************************************

My husband's grandparents treated us out to lunch one Wednesday this month. 

We had a very nice time with them.  

 April is THE birthday month in my husband's family. So we celebrated with cake! 

It was a very yummy cake! 

I hope you have a lovely week, 
Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment: