Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stomach Flu and a Double Ear Infection


Hey everybody! I have caught the stomach flu and it's been one long and miserable week. I've been living on jello and saltines since Tuesday. I have completely lost my voice and I have a double ear infection. Both of my ears are clogged so I can barely hear. I did go to see my doctor and am hoping that by next week I will be back to normal.

I'm feeling beyond awful and I can't wait to feel better. I'm praying that Justin doesn't catch this. Prayers are appreciated as I'm not sleeping well and my anxiety is very bad.

Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh feel better soon. :( My son had some sort of stomach bug a few weeks back and the vomiting/fever stopped after 24 hours but his bowels were messed up for a whole week. What a mess! Praying for a speedy recovery, you should try some Elderberry Syrup. It's REALLY good for infections and building the immune system. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you poor thing -- you've been hit hard! Ugh! I hope the stomach bug finally subsides and you are able to clear up your ear infections. Try some greek yogurt a little at a time to keep your intestinal tract with the good bacteria and get some popcicles to keep yourself hydrated. Both of those things work well at our house with tummy bugs. Hope you are already feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rebecca, I've followed your blogs on and off for years since before you were married and always loved your transparency and honesty. Just wanted to encourage you today. God has provided His Joy to be your strength. May the Lord answer all your prayers and be your victory in each battle. Blessings to you. ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete