Monday, September 28, 2015

My September


I'm starting to feel a little bit better from the stomach flu, still dealing with ears being blocked and cold symptoms. Thank you for all your prayers! Below are a few photos from the month of September so far.

For Labor Day weekend we joined my family for a game night.

Apples to Apples is such a great game!

We had a "Super Hero" themed teen night. 

I'm not familiar with "French Fry Guy" or "Hot Dog Man" but it was pretty hilarious when those two boys showed up.

The winner for the costume contest! "Cat Scratch!"

One night we had my friend from college, Emily, with her husband over and my brother and his wife over. 

It was so awesome to catch up with Emily and get to know her husband. She was one of my "partners in crime" during my college years. 

I got to take a special photo with Shadow! 

He may be losing his hearing but he is still quite a happy pooch!

We also celebrated Momma Mary's life and said our final goodbyes a couple weeks ago. It was a very nice albeit sad service. Thankyou for everyone's prayers for my husband's family. We appreciate it!

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment