Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thank You!


I just wanted to say a great big thank you to all my readers who took the time to write to me. It was so very nice to "meet" some new readers and some older readers who had never commented before. I am glad to hear that I am not as boring as I fear I am! 

Having the back injury really takes up a good portion of my time, energy and happiness. It is something I have to constantly work around and it gets very annoying. I try sometimes to just "ignore the pain" and push through but it never fails that I quickly regret that when I can't move for the next three days. 

Adjusting to this has been incredibly difficult. I never truly realized how much I took my back muscles and spine for granted. Being extremely careful when you lift or move heavy objects is totally worth it and I hope you all don't ever have to deal with herniated discs. Or any major injury for that matter. 

With the back injury comes limitations and after a while I get pretty stumped about what to do with myself during the day. I read, play games, work online but there is still sooooo much time where I just can't do anything else and I have already done all that I can do. 

I know someday when I'm busy with kids I will look back on this time in my life and think I was crazy to complain about an excessive amount of free time. It's too bad I can't start saving up some "free time" for the future!

Alright- now I want to hear from my readers:
What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year? Any special family traditions? Please tell me in the comments! 

Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. For the first time ever I won't be with family on Thanksgiving but will be with friendscoworkers. I know that I'll miss my family, but am very thankful for Skype. ;) What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivielle!

      We are going to my parents for lunch and if my back behaves we will probably pop over to my in-laws for the evening. With my father-in-law recovering from back surgery they are unable to do their usual Thanksgiving meal but we still hope to stop by. :)

      Delete