Monday, November 24, 2014

Lavender Love



The scent of lavender is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a very calming and comforting smell for me. When I was a little girl my mom would give me a lavender scented bath when I was sick. The feeling of being clean and refreshed gave a small respite from whatever illness was plaguing me. Taking a nap after a lavender scented bath was wonderful. 

Over the years the smell of lavender became firmly cemented in my mind with being comforted and cared for. The scent is so soothing and calming, and it is wonderful when I am anxious. 

My husband recently bought a body wash that is lavender scented and I was in Heaven! Anytime I feel anxious, stressed or just down a warm shower with that body wash can really perk up my mood. I am so glad I have another way to help stave off those panic attacks. 

Love, Rebecca



Do you have a favorite scent? Do you have it in a candle or perfume form? 
Please share in the comments below! I'd love to hear your stories about which scents are your favorites! 




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I too really like lavender! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete