Thursday, October 23, 2014

Booktober! Interview with Franchesca



Young Girl Reading by Ivan Olinsky



What is it the leads you to decide whether a book is enjoyable or not?

  I think that how I feel while reading and after I'm done leads me to determine if the book was enjoyable.  I read mostly christian fiction but some stories are better than others. The difference in books is when I feel not only entertained but spiritually renewed. I like a book where I come away relaxed. I have enough stress in my life.

 I also like a book where I can enjoy the story and I not feel assaulted by unnecessary foul language or disturbing imagery. But mostly, as my husband would tell you, I like a book with a happy ending. When I finish a book I want to uplifted. There is nothing worst than finishing a book and feeling depressed or annoyed.



*******************************************************
Franchesca is a wife and mother who attends my church, She has a very generous and caring heart and I am so glad she let me interview her! 




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment