Thursday, October 30, 2014

Beautiful Bride-To-Be


I had the privilege to go with my brother's fiancee to pick out her wedding dress! The dress in the photos above are NOT the dress she chose, however she looked so adorable in this one I did snap a couple pictures! I thought this dress looked very ballerina-esque. Sarah didn't want such a big poofy dress, and the one she choose is a beautiful one! I can't wait to show you all photos of that one- She found a beautiful empire waist gown with a beaded top and organza overlay on the skirt. It even had sleeves on it! 

It is so fun to watch my brother and his fiancee together. It brings back so many memories of when Justin and I were engaged and waiting anxiously for our wedding day to arrive. 

Needless to say I am very excited about the wedding and Sarah joining our family. She is very sweet and she compliments my brother very well. It is still crazy to think my baby brother is getting married- wasn't he just five years old yesterday? It certainly feels like that sometimes! 

Collin will be the second one on my family to be getting married. The next oldest is 15 so my mom will be getting a few years off of having to let go of her babies. Who knows, maybe these next few years will add some grandbabies! 


Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment