Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mystic Aquarium- Part 2


Inside the Aquarium are fish, reptile and amphibian exhibits

Cute little Poison Dart Frogs

Aren't Poison Dart Frogs so pretty?
Look at that pattern!

Some Piranhas...

This tank was filled with such pretty fish

Look at those soft colors!

Some very bright freshwater fish!
One of my lovely readers informed me that this fish is a Discus


Such breathtaking colors

This pink and black fish was massive

The fearsome Barracuda.

 Barracudas and Moray Eels!

Moray Eels are creepy

Sea Turtle!

The Jellyfish exhibit is magical





Jellyfish are beautiful

 These photos are probably what you have all been waiting for! The beautiful tropical and coral reef fish :) I decided to save the best for last so I hope you enjoy this final post of photos from our trip to the aquarium.


Copper Banded Butterfly Fish




 

 Clown fish and Anemone tank




Sturgeon fish- such a lovely shade of yellow!


The sea horses are always a personal favorite of mine,

 They are just so dainty and cute.
After we left the Aquarium we went to Mystic Pizza. It was Justin's first time eating there.

 We grabbed a sundae at Twisters and enjoyed the riverside

That wraps up all my photos from our anniversary day-trip! It was a fun, beautiful and exhausting day and I'm so glad we went!


I love this man 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the discus (7th picture down)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poison dart frogs are very cool - especially the blue one! I love their vibrant colors. Feel better! ♥

    ReplyDelete