Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall, Life and Books!


Hello readers! 

Life has been interesting the past two weeks, Justin and I both came down with colds, our dryer broke AGAIN and our kitchen sink is leaking...

Fun, fun, fun!

I also did my little brother's engagement portraits and I'm currently editing them. Collin and his Fiancee are way too cute- my goodness. Brings back memories of my engagement. Ah, the young puppy love stage :) it is simply too cute! I am so beyond excited about my brother's upcoming wedding. Sarah is so very sweet and she fits in with our family incredibly well. They definitely belong together! 

Our weather went from gorgeous to yucky. Mildly warm and humid. Personally I want my cool fall days back ASAP! The leaves here are getting so beautiful though, some really rich colors are starting to appear. It still is mostly green with mini explosions of red, orange and yellow here and there. 

Justin deep cleaned our home last week and it looks beautiful. Still have a bit more decluttering to do but we are making progress. I am so very thankful that my husband takes pride in running our home while I am dealing with this back pain. He is also an amazing cook and I am so very thankful for that as well! 

I have been doing counseling with my pastor on a twice-a-month basis. It has been a blessing. I did try to start going back to church again but the pews are just not good for my back. We are trying to find another option for seating for me. In the mean time I still have the anxiety to deal with. I wish I knew what triggers the panic attacks when it comes to church. I am thankful though for the support of my church family. It is very precious- Don't EVER underestimate what a kind word, note or card to a fellow member of your church can do especially in times of trials or illness. I highly encourage you all to send a card to somebody you know this week. 

October is here and I want to do a "Booktober" theme (lame name I know! lol) I will be posting some book reviews during this month and if you would like to write a guest post book review or even write posts for "Booktober" on your own blog email me! (my email is on my Contact Me page) I have a pre-written book interview if anyone is interested :)   

I hope you all have a great day! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment