Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Dad is 50!

My Dad recently turned 50 years old, so we had a small surprise party to celebrate! 


Jeremiah and Justin getting everything ready! 


Caleb being adorable! 

My precious little sister <3 


Katelyn with her friend Marissa and our cousin Madison


Kitty with grandpa! 


The birthday cake! 


Dad was surprised! 


Jeremiah makes the best out an awkward situation! 


We had tons of ice creams and toppings, the kids were in heaven! 


Balloons for Dad! 


I love my grandparents. 

My in-laws stopped by too! 


I love my little brother! 


With my lovely mom


Look at Caleb sitting all proper....so cute! 


<3


Kitty took a photo with Justin. She really adores her brother-in-law


A great big Happy Birthday to my dad!! I love you! 


Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love Jeremiah in the flipped over chair. :) My daughter did that the other day with a dining room chair...takes after her mother, who also has done the very same thing. Oops! LOL!

    ReplyDelete