Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Matt's Birthday


Justin playing Frisbee with the kids

Katelyn got Matthew KitKats candybars because her nickname is "Kit-Kat". How cute is that???

We gave Matthew a Vinyl figure that you can paint on to create your own little character toy. Matt is VERY creative so I can't wait to see the finished product.

This looked REALLY fun!

My siblings are anxiously awaiting the release of the Lego Movie to DVD. They are obsessed with Legos and build awesome creations.

Blow out the candles!

Kitty, Grandpa and Caleb

Their little neighbor friend wanted to be in the picture too! She is very sweet and funny.

My husband wants to play with those Legos too.... lol
He grew up playing with Legos. I have a Lego dragon model he recently made on my bookshelf!

***************************************************************************

We were invited to a barbecue a while ago and I was having terrible anxiety about it but my husband was so sweet and encouraging and I was able to go without panicking.

 
Look at my cute husband!

Some of our teens and College and Career church members chatting and playing ping-pong. 
I am terrible at ping-pong!

I did play a teeny tiny little bit of Frisbee with Justin. I used to love playing Ultimate Frisbee but I can't anymore. It was nice!

Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment