Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

I hope all my readers who celebrate Thanksgiving had a lovely holiday! Look at this chalk art my sister drew for us, she is slowly mastering the art of fonts now. The leaves are my favorite part though. So cute

I tried to get a photo with my 4 youngest siblings 

We all managed to squish into frame :)

Collin and Sarah brought their puppy to join the festivities. I couldn't get over how big he had gotten since the last time I saw him.

Brutus is not only the cutest little pup around - he also is rocking some very cool eyes. 
It's caused by a mutation called Heterochromia Iriduim. I wonder if his eyes will stay different colors as he grows.

 
My dad is definitely not melting by this cute puppy...

Mom enjoyed the little pup too, even though he wanted to nibble her shoes!

Katey and Collin Levi! It was so exciting to celebrate Collin Levi's first Thanksgiving. It's crazy to think in a few weeks he will be turning 1 year old. 

Matt confusing the puppy with his RC car. 

Hey it's me! And Levi, and Caleb!

My nephew wasn't a fan of kisses

Justin brought his N64 again this year, they played Starfox and Mario Party

 Sarah and Levi

My dad in the kitchen getting things ready for lunch!

Mom opening up her homemade cranberry sauce

My dad told me to make sure I got a photo of this beautiful bird he made

 Time for the meal!

Gathered around the table

The cool table!

Collin Levi!

After our very delicious meal the boys hopped back onto the games. Justin loved sharing his childhood games with my brothers.

Here my dad is totally not falling in love with a sleeping puppy in his lap

Justin and I! 

Katelyn made us some delicious cupcakes! She followed a recipe from one of her favorite Youtubers! (Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes by Rosanna Pansino) 

Mom cutting the cheesecake 

My sister-in-law Sarah made a scrumptious cheesecake

My grandma made a cheesecake tart

My grandparents stopped by in the afternoon to say hi 

 Trying on silly glasses

  Katey and Caleb looking adorably hilarious!

Matt and I showing off our real glasses

Collin found an old pair of blue tinted glasses he used to own, so he decided to break out the old trumpet and attempt to play a few notes

 Brandon decided to join in...it was very loud

Grandpa and Katey

Justin enjoying the puppy

Oh and notice my dad totally not watching the puppy... He isn't getting a dog people!

Totally not...



Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment