Wednesday, December 21, 2016

It's the First Day of Winter!



For the first time in quite a few years now we actually have snow on the ground during the first official day of winter. Hopefully it will stick around until Christmas Day!

This past weekend my husband went to our church's young adult Christmas party. I was unable to go due to him sharing his cold with me the day before. Today is the first day I'm starting to feel a bit better. I do know a 24 hour stomach bug is going around now so I am hoping and praying  I don't catch it!

During the party there was a ginger bread house building contest. This is Justin and Collin's house

The candy dots garage door is what makes this for me 😆

My sister-in-law Jessica and Co. made a pretzel stick log cabin! (they won the contest)

Justin's cousin Mike and his friends had a ginger bread house with a fruit rollup roof.

Devin's team made a house with candy like bricks and wafers for a fence. 

***********************************************************************

Now that we are in the final week to Christmas Justin and I have been finishing up wrapping and decorating. Oliver generously offered his "help".

My Christmas cat!

"I know you love this basket Oliver, but it's part of a present"



Some of my Christmas decor

So Christmassy!

Justin won this gift basket of goodies at his workplace's Christmas party. Oliver was obsessed with the plant.

    Very obsessed. He managed to knock it down after a few minutes. 
Poor Mr. Plant has since been moved.


Look at him acting all innocent!


Well, I hope you all are staying healthy and are having fun with your last minute holiday preparations.
Wishing a safe journey to all who are traveling for the holidays!

Merry Christmas,
❆ Rebecca ❆


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment