Friday, March 4, 2016

Miracle Scams



Ever since I have been more open about my diagnoses with PCOS I have received many messages and emails and even tweets from people trying to sell me some product that will cause "amazing weightloss" and increase my chances of conceiving. 

I will not buy your products.

Products that pray upon the emotional vulnerabilities of a woman who struggles to conceive is cruelty. Plain and simple. A woman who struggles to conceive is not your playground to sell your sham products. 

Now I understand that many of these products are blinding their sellers with their cult-like teachings and almost worship of the miracle product. You are being fooled by clever businesses who prey on emotionally vulnerable and desperate people. 

Multi-Level Marketing business are all scams. I have dealt with them so many times. In the nicest way possible YOU ARE BEING DUPED.

I know we all want "miracle" cures in life. We all wish our weightloss could happen over night. We all wish our health problems could be solved by a simple drink, pill or diet regimen.

We don't put on weight overnight. It is a slow gradual process of packing on the pounds and it is a slow gradual process to remove them. 

I'm sorry to be harsh but I am tired of being targeted.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment