Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fourth of July Picnic

Every year in July my husband's Aunt throws a picnic for Independence day. When nightfall comes we watch the local fireworks from her backyard. Aunt Stephanie goes all out with the decorations and the food!

The food area all decked out in stars and stripes.



All the cute and yummy appetizers. 

My in-laws

Justin and one of the kids messing around with glowsticks

Aunt Stephanie had so many glowsticks!

My father-in-law brought Kuub. 

Cute little candles

We made glowstick crowns!

While waiting for the fireworks I messing around with the glowsticks, putting them in a water bottle made more light!

I took A LOT of photos but here are just my favorites.


Look at that blue/purple hue!


I hope everyone is having a good July and for my fellow Americans I hope your Fourth of July celebrations went well! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment