Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jessica and Melanie's Senior Recital


My sister-in-law and her best friend Melanie recently had their senior recitals. Both girls did beautifully and I am so proud of them! Enjoy the photos :)

My lovely sister-in-law, Jessica

The beautiful Melanie- I told her that her outfit reminded me of Elsa from Frozen!

Jessica and Melanie with fellow students and friends

With the Music teacher- Mr. W.

Jessica with childhood friends, Jenn and Talia

Melanie with her fiance Jake. Jake is actually my husband's cousin. 

Melanie and Jake with Poppa (Jake and my husband's grandfather)

Jessica with Poppa

With Grandma

Jessica's grandparents were so very proud of her! 

My husband and his sister being adorable siblings

I liked that they both ended up wearing blue!

They wanted me in the photo...sadly I was not following the blue theme!

Jess with her friend Danielle

Jess and Melanie with some young ladies from the church. 

My back did ok with the event, I was sore for a few days but I was able to make it, enjoy the music and take pictures! 

Jessica and Melanie are officially graduated of this past Monday, photos of that will be coming soon! 

Love, Rebecca







Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Can you explain why most of the girls are wearing the same shortie sweaters? Was that a requirement as part of a uniform? Is this a school concert or a church concert? Did you take video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sweaters are formally called "Shrugs" and it is the easiest way to comply with the college dress code to make a sleeveless and strapless dress more modest. The college requires sleeves and very few formal gowns have sleeves nowadays. I did not take a video as my current laptop is not compatible with the video files of my DSLR.

      Delete