Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Christmas Eve

Every year on Christmas eve members of my husband's family gather for a Christmas dinner at his Grandma B's house. 

There were a lot of little great grand kids running around

This little guy is too cute

Grandma had a suprise planned for everyone. She ordered Sushi! I'm not a sushi fan but Justin is.

Everybody squeezing into Grandma and Poppa's kitchen

Everybody brought something for the dinner. Justin and I made his cousin's homemade crockpot Mac and Cheese and we brought lots of cookies.

We gave Jess and Gerald one of their gifts 

I was able to get one of their wedding photos blown up onto a poster print

It was large enough that grandma could see it without magnification

We got my mother-in-law this Bumble t-shirt. She loves the old Rankin and Bass Christmas animations

Samantha took a picture of me because she said there aren't usually pictures of me at events...because I'm the one taking pictures! 💕

Samantha is one of Justin's 2nd cousins. She is very sweet!

Had to get a picture with Justin's cousin Mikey 😆

Grandma requested that we all sing Christmas hymns and carols for her

💕 Grandma and Poppa 💕

The great grandkids singing

💗


Love Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment