Friday, May 10, 2019

She Lives!!



Hey everyone! Just wanted to let it be known that I'm still alive 👌

Spring time is always busy and refreshing for me. We have so many birthdays to celebrate between our families, a couple anniversaries, Easter, Mother's Day... well you get the idea!

We got our garden going in mid April. Because we rent we don't have space for a veggie garden so we are trying bucket planter pots

Justin wanted to attempt strawberries this year. So far they are still alive...

I got a couple Ranunculus plants this year. I love the big, dramatic blooms this plant sports

Oliver and Justin are doing well. Oliver is busy being a cat. Justin has been trying to perfect his baking and cooking recipes. He is always trying new ideas ❤

Percy turned 6 years old in April! He is enjoying life and food 😂 We got him a new water bottle and a new litter bin for his special day!

I hope he has many more birthdays to come. Percy has no idea how happy he makes me!

I have been doing well. I had to have a root canal done a few days ago. Thankfully I have had very little pain because my tooth was not infected yet. It took a lot of courage to not just flat out ignore the tooth and avoid it until I was going to have pain. I had anxiety but I'm learning its better to just get it over and done with.

Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment