Saturday, August 18, 2018

A Working Laptop!




Hello everyone!

My husband found another laptop to replace my sad, broken one.
This used laptop doesn't have a reliable battery but that shouldn't be a problem as long as it stays
plugged in. It is definitely very nice to have a working keyboard again! I think I am officially a laptop
murderer though - this will be my 5th one in seven years. To be fair all have been used or refurbished
so it is not like I'm ruining brand new laptops at least. They were already on the way out.

I have finished editing the photos from the butterfly conservatory and even made a short video of
some of the butterflies fluttering around. I'm glad I took the time to film a little. The photos don't fully
convey the magic of this Conservatory. It's like walking into Narnia, if Narnia was a greenhouse full
of butterflies instead of magical Winter Wonderland. I'm so thankful my husband surprised me with
this trip. It was perfect for a little butterfly enthusiastic like me. Editing the photos has been tedious
only because I end up looking up the names of the butterflies and reading about them. I've definitely
learned a lot of neat little facts and will be sure to share them when I make my post about the trip.

Love Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment