Friday, December 8, 2017

Thanksgiving

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year!
My youngest sister Katelyn did the chalkboard art this year. She also made the adorable banner.

My annual Thanksgiving photo with the four youngest siblings.

Katelyn and I had fun with festive snapchat filters

Making that scrumptious turkey dinner!

My mom getting the biscuits ready.

In hindsight these glittery center pieces were pretty but very messy.

With my baby brother Collin!

Sarah and Collin Levi

Katey with a nice non-glittery decoration

My little brother Caleb!

Katelyn is one awesome auntie!

My dad carving the turkey

My parents!

Time for dinner!

Collin and Sarah made the stuffing

Justin helping my mom serve

The kids table with Matthew hiding

The food was delicious

I made two peanut butter pies for dessert. My sister in law made an apple pie and pumpkin cheesecake bars!

Matt enjoying apple pie and ice cream

Caleb also enjoying some apple pie.

Katelyn and Justin

Jeremiah looking so handsome! (his arm is doing great!)

My grandparents stopped by later on in the day

My grandpa is so cute!

It was awesome to see my cousin Lily!

Collin Levi has the right idea!!

On to Christmas!!

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment