Saturday, January 14, 2017

Christmas Day

On Christmas morning we opened our presents to each other before we joined my in-laws for lunch

Of course I had to squish my Christmas kitty.

Justin opening a gift from me

I think he liked it!

The graphic on the shirt is Cats playing Settlers of Catan (his favorite game)

We got Oliver a few toys and treats for Christmas

I got Justin an expansion pack for "Exploding Kittens"

Justin got me a Pusheen plushie! I love Pusheen!

At my in-laws house

Grandma showing off pictures from their 60th anniversary party we had over the summer

Time for lunch! We all squished into Grandma and Poppa's kitchen. The meal was delicious


My in-law's cat Nimbus peeking around the corner

Some of my mother-in-laws decorations

The tree!

I had found this at a thrift store last year and gave it to my mother-in-law for her Christmas decor

Opening our gift basket to them

 My mom had found a Yukon Cornelius plushie at Goodwill, and since my mother-in-law LOVES those old Rankin & Bass Christmas cartoons we had to get it for her!

She was so excited!

I'm so glad we found it for her!

Our gift basket to my in-laws

Justin's grandpa and his aunt

My father-in-law received a smoker

Jessica got a Ukulele!

Grandma enjoying her new shawl

Shadow napping

Jessica gave me this lovely lavender bath kit

I turned a gift bow into a hair bow

 
Of course I had to have Justin wear it too!

My sister-in-law with her new Ukulele

Playing "Settlers of Catan"

I believe Justin won the game




I made a short video about our Christmas day!

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment