Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Goodbye October

October was a busy and wonderful month for Justin and I, we decided to have some long overdue company at our home.

We started with my family! I was so happy to welcome them into our home. My mom and two brothers are allergic to cats so we usually go visit my family instead of them coming to our apartment

We squished everybody in for tacos and games!

It was a wonderful visit. 

******************************************************

Oliver doesn't like to come out for company anymore.

He would rather nap!

**************************************************************************

On one evening we had some friends from our college years that we hadn't seen in a while. I got to meet their little girl and melt over her excitement when she met my pets. The cat was her favorite and he actually let her pet him for a few minutes. 


The following night Justin's friends and some cousins came over for food and video games

One of the cousins brought his dog Bailey. She was very good and enjoyed a couple toys I had on hand. 

Justin and his cousin Mikey cooking (AKA destroying my kitchen) at least they mostly cleaned up :)

****************************************************************************

On Halloween evening my brother Collin and his family came over for dinner and a movie night.

We had finger foods and I made a beautiful cheeseboard if I do say so myself. 

It's always wonderful to see this little pumpkin!

This is Collin Levi's newest face he loves to make

Look at those gorgeous brown eyes!

My brother also brought their puppy since they are potty training him. Brutus did great and only went potty outside! 


So long October, it was wonderful! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment