Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Our Itty Bitty Tree

Since we live in an apartment, we don't really have place for a regular tree so we have a tiny one! 

Justin helped me decorate it this year since I am sick with a bad cold. Normally I put it all up.

Our tree! It has purple and gold ball ornaments on it this year. And a butterfly on top! 

I found the santa hat from the Christmas play last year :) Oh and Justin is growing out a beard this winter! 

I am starting to get over the cold but all the coughing and sneezing hurt my back a bit. I saw a doctor about it and he thinks the pain will gradually subside. It's hard to avoid coughing though! 

I am really looking forward to Christmas this year. It is a special time for us because we met at a Christmas Party way back in 2008! 


I hope you all have a great day, if I think of me please pray that I didn't hurt my back too badly with all the coughing and sneezing. I passed out after my doctors appointment yesterday and I have no idea why but it was very unpleasant. I hope you are all in much better health! 

Have you gotten your trees yet, or put them up? Leave a comment if you posted pictures on your blog so I can see them! I LOVE Christmas trees!! 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. If you spraypainted your hubby's beard and hair, he could easily pass for Santa. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete