Monday, November 5, 2018

Meet Nessa

After the passing of Mason back in March my in-law's were heartbroken. They decided to wait on getting another dog until the perfect one came along.


 When they heard about the chocolate Labrador puppy that was born missing her left paw my in-laws felt that this pup was meant to be in our family.


This adorable little girl joined the family in May. She was tiny, spunky and was busy exploring her new world.


My in-laws gave her the name "Nessa" although I like to call her Nessa-bit.
 I don't know why it just sounds right for some reason to me!


Her paw deformity does slow her down a bit. She can run and play but limps a bit.


I enjoyed experiencing playing with a young puppy again. 
I did not enjoy puppy teeth again though. So sharp!


Nessa enjoying being a big baby and being held 😂



Nessa has really pretty golden eyes with a bit of green on the edges. As she has grown her fur has become slightly wavy on her back. 
She is kinda terrified of her fur brush though so it's a task to comb her. 


She is my father-in-law's partner in crime. She absolutely adores him. 


Here she is just a few days ago at about 6 months old. She is starting to look like an adult Lab. She loves rope toys and destroying her rope toys. She is pretty good with"Sit" but still a bit stubborn about "Nessa, Come" 


Sometimes while my in-laws are at work I go over and take her outside and we watch for birds and play. Now that it is autumn I throw leaves up into the air and she tries to catch them. 


Nessa is a wonderful dog and I am glad she found her way to our family. I hope she has a long and happy life! 

Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment