Saturday, July 25, 2020

My Sister-In-Law Started A Cooking Channel!






Hey everybody! 

Since my sister-in-law just started a YouTube channel a few weeks ago, 
I wanted to help her out with getting some new viewers on her videos! 



Sarah is the wife of my second brother and the mom of their three super cute kids. She really enjoys baking and cooking and always has some new delicious dish for us to try. I am very excited that she is sharing her recipes online!

Check out Sarah's channel at Never Tasted Better on YouTube!

Here are a few highlights: 








Sarah shows how to prepare her dishes and includes a written out recipe in the description box of every video! You might also catch a few glimpses of her kids or even their orange tabbie cat in the background. 


Check her channel out at Never Tasted Better!


Love, Rebecca 🦋

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment