Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Meeting the Kittens!

I finally got to meet my brother and sister-in-law's kittens! 

 Molly and Jack had a litter of five.

They are two weeks old now.

Look at these tiny little faces!

I had to put them on Justin too!

This one looks like Molly

Too cute!!!

I did my best to get a decent photo of all five but they weren't exactly still! The grey kitten is my personal favorite and Justin likes the mostly black one. 

The teeny tiny mews were so cute!

This little one had such a sad face!

 Look at those little noses!

Note the grey one has escaped!

Jack in the background.

Sleeping together

It was so wonderful to experience such young kittens 

And to squee over these tiny toe beans!!

Molly checking on her babies

She made herself a little nest in a blanket. Too cute!
This is Molly and Jack's last litter. They will be getting fixed very soon. They made some beautiful kittens and I am so thankful I got to enjoy it!! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment