Friday, August 14, 2015

Our 4 Year Anniversary!



This year for our 4th wedding anniversary we decided to keep it simple and relaxed. This year we chose to start the evening before after Justin got back from work. 

We had a gift card to Olive Garden so we were able to "splurge" and get a strawberry and passion fruit Limonata. I don't generally care for lemonade or citrus in general but I really liked the Limonata, plus it was so cute! I had the chicken rosemary dish and it was very good!

Justin gave me an adorable card and a bouquet of flowers. 

 We saw a lovely sunset that evening too.

The next morning was our actual anniversary so we went out for bagels, and then headed to a theater to go see Pixar's Inside Out. The movie was SO CUTE! If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it.   

 After the movie we grabbed some Froyo and then headed home.

 One of the gifts from Justin was this pierce-less ear cuff. I love it!
Sorry for the poor photo quality, I didn't want to lug around my camera since its kinda heavy, so I just used my phone.
I really loved how we did our anniversary this year, and I still can't believe its already been 4 years since we got married! I know some of you have been reading since before I got married, and I just want to say thank you for all your well-wishes, prayers, encouragement and comments. Can you all believe its been four years?? 

Here's to many more years with my Love, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Those "low-key" anniversaries are really the best ones! There is no pressure to have everything perfect -- the perfect restaurant, outfit, experience, etc. Most of my anniversaries have been spent on some kind of trip which can be fun but also stressful when connections are missed or service of some kind is unsatisfactory. And then babies come along and those trips are harder and harder to get away for without a LOT of guilt! Ugh. Happy anniversary -- may you enjoy many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I checked your blog but I've been someone who's been reading since long before you got married. I have since then gotten married and started a life of my own. It's crazy to think you've been married 4 years now and see all that's changed. Thanks for keeping up on blogging!

    ReplyDelete