Monday, June 29, 2015

Double Date Night!


One of the nicest parts of having a married sibling is the opportunity for double dates together!
 We had dinner at our place and then took Collin and Sarah to our favorite park and an ice cream place.

Collin wanted a photo in front of the waterfalls.

Awwwwww

I'm so thankful that Sarah and I get along so well, I feel very blessed!

Group photo!
So cute...
Collin has a baby-bump?? Or too much candy? Hmmmmm

At the ice cream place. It's a local farm that makes their own ice cream and it is AMAZING.


Cows at the farm.

I also happened to see a little house sparrow guarding his little nest.


I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to get together with my brother and his wife and I can't wait to have more adventures with them!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment