Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Our Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving this year! I was a bit sick the day of Thanksgiving and it later turned to a full fledge stomach bug- but I'm on the mend now!

The two lovebirds! Sarah joined our family for Thanksgiving this year. I am really enjoying getting to know her better. I can't wait until she is officially my sister-in-law! Two months to go :)

Here my adorable brother Caleb is making weird faces at the camera.

Jeremiah was eager and ready for turkey!

Mom and Dad made a delicious meal!

Gathered around the table.

Game time with Justin.
Kitty loves her hugs from Grandpa! 
And so does Jeremiah.

The day was a bit lousy because I wasn't feeling well but the time with my family was awesome. I hope I will get to enjoy Christmas this year without dealing with any bugs! 


 My youngest sister filmed some of our Thanksgiving- check it out! She did a super cute job.

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment