Wednesday, May 21, 2014

NEBC Graduation 2014- Portraits

My brother's girlfriend Sarah! 

My lovely sister-in-law Jessica

Allison!


Lorissa (Valedictorian) 


Jessica and Melanie 

Alyssa with her boyfriend Randall

Joy and myself 

Lorissa's Valedictorian speech  

Hannah and Matt sang a beautiful special

NEBC graduates of 2014

Music students

Music Majors

Matthew S. family photo 

With my husband's family! 

Mel and Jess

Jessica and Melanie with their parents


with my in-laws

One very proud Dad! 

Hannah and Jess

Allison, Jess, Melanie

My 5 youngest siblings with Sarah

I am so happy for all of the graduates, but so sad to see them all leave our state and move back home. My prayers go with them as they start new jobs, prepare for weddings, or decide whatever path to take next!

More candid photos from the Graduation will be in the next post- I have some funny ones!

Love, Rebecca 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment