Monday, October 7, 2013

Update

So..... My husband's grandma was having a big birthday party this past Saturday, we got ready to go but as soon as I got up the flight of stairs in our apartment building- the pain was unbearable. I don't know what happened but I guess walking up the stairs was just too much.

 I feel stuck now because that's the only way to leave my apartment is up a flight of stairs. Long story short I did not make it to the party. I am really sad because we are supposed to go to a wedding this coming weekend and it looks like I am not going to be able to go and I REALLY wanted to go to this wedding. I don't even know how I am supposed to get to the doctors tomorrow!!!! 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what I weekend you've had Rebecca! It almost sounds like a pinched nerve or something like that...I hope that MRI gives you some answers!

    Hugs, dear girl, and we'll keep up the prayers,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - I'm sorry you are so miserable but you must go to doctor tomorrow! Could you go up the stairs sort of seated like kids do before they are able to step up stairs? I know that would be embarrassing but getting some medical attention is vital and if you can do it and give yourself some praise, your anxiety about it won't build and build and build. If the doctor thinks it is safe, at least one or two physical therapy appts would help give you some ideas about exercises you can do at home to help strengthen your back and relieve your pain! Good luck! Anxious to hear about the doctor visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why isn't your husband taking you to the doctor or arranging a ride for you? Does your insurance cover a cabulance? I'm concerned that you have no ride, you are going to an important meeting without your husband, and that he's not participating in your healthcare. I hope I have that wrong and that he just has a commitment he can't get out of. Sick leave from work isn't just for him, it's for you, too.

    ReplyDelete