Friday, December 30, 2011

Our First Christmas Together!

Christmas morning, with my Christmas gift from God! 


We went to church, and enjoyed some Christmas music and a beautiful message.

The rest of the day we spent with my in-laws. 

We visited Grandma and Poppa too!

Story behind this photo....
Justin's parents bought his sister an iPod Nano, which she by accident discovered. 
So, they decided to have a little fun and keep her off the trail. 
We wrapped up the iPod for grandma, and wrapped up Grandma's gift (biscotti) and gave it to Jessica. Grandma was in on the plot. 
Grandma opened the iPod and said "How did you know!? I always wanted this!"
Jessica was slightly confused...

Grandma kept saying how she was "so excited, and thankyou!!"

This is Jessica opening "her" gift.

"Biscotti? I don't even like Biscot....oh wait...."

She burst out laughing, as did everyone else...

Awwwwwwwww....

"You guys got me, that was really good!" 
:)
The best part was Grandma asked what an iPod Nano was anyways... lol

Afterward we watched a Christmas movie, and played a game together. 

So that was our first Christmas together!

God Bless,
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I just found your blog. I am Jewish and don't know a lot about Christianity but I found it interesting that in these pictures you are all dressed so modestly. What branch of Christianity requires you to dress in such a wonderfully modest way that is more akin to us Jews? Most Christians I've known dress very indecently. Also, what is the teaching you follow about touching in public? I'll admit I was shocked to see in your photos girls sitting on boys' laps. Even if they are married these seems immodest and I'm wondering how you rectify that with your beliefs about modesty. I'm always interested in learning more and connecting with other modest, obedient wives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am preparing a post to answer your question, thanks for asking! they are great!

    ReplyDelete